Saturday, November 10, 2012

Woman vs. Teen

We all do it Women and Girls.  We stand in our closets thinking we have NOTHING TO WEAR!
Most cases we just don't want to wear the same thing.  We want to change it up a little and well if you are like me I can't pull a new look together in the morning when I am tired (even though I am a morning person).  So here are some idea's to help both you and your Teen.

Layering has become essential this winter.  Let's face it we didn't get a Fall this year!  I am seeing a ton of collared button up shirts layered under sweaters.  I typically don't like collared button up shirts but something about a sweater makes them tolerable to me.  I am loving www.tradesy.com and of course Target for clothes this winter.  An example on Tradesy- I purchased a GAP sweater in a neutral color for $16!  I am excited and can't wait to pair it with many things!  Also keep in mind that black Friday is upon us, which means AMAZING sales!  It's not to late to set aside some money for yourself.
The pictures below are from Teen Vogue of Kendall and Kylie Jenner.  Who, let's face it are as popular with the teens as Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney are with women in their 20's and early 30's.  Let's just be glad they know how to dress and don't go around looking slutty.  I thought picture's of them would help you understand what the girls want to wear.  Skinny Jeans (in a color) and a neutral sweater with possibly a T or tank underneath.  These looks can easily be found at Target! Your teen typically wants to wear what you are wearing, they just won't say it.  Just make sure you don't try to match or dress younger than you are!
 Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Great article! I think all of the girls have that "I have nothing to wear" syndrome :D Maybe you have Vinted account http://www.vinted.com/ ? Cuz' I don't have tradesy :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Due to spam comments I am reviewing all comments until after the Holiday's.

Skimlinks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...